Apply to Rands Trucking Inc.
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Rands Trucking Inc.! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!Apply Now!
About This Job at Rands Trucking Inc.
If you're looking to get to the top of your career in a family environment, then check out the great OTR opportunities at Rands Trucking. We offer you a top-of-the-industry pay package combined with newer equipment, consistent miles, home time, and a work environment that gives you the respect and appreciation you've been looking for. Reap the benefits of the $3,000 signing bonus we are offering and join the Rands team today!
Rands Trucking guarantees that ALL owner operators will make at least $125,000 per year or we write you a check for the difference!
For drivers who are OTR 27+ days per month (82 days per quarter), Rands Trucking guarantees $125,000 gross pay. 1 day = 5+ hours
- Average annual $125,000+
- $1.40 per mile + FSC
- Drop Pay ($30.00) ALL stops paid
- Jobsite Stops: $40 per stop
- Detention Pay: $30 per hour (after first hour)
- New York City/Long Island Bonus: $100
- $.04 Performance Bonuses (paid quarterly) will be calculated based on mileage ran for the quarter
- 15-20% Fuel Discount
- Base License Plates
- Tolls (Pre-Pass & EZpass)
- 10 Year or Newer Trailers
- 24/7 Support for Repairs
- Payroll, Accounts Receivables, Taxes
- Fuel Card
- Dispatching Outbound & Inbound
Owner Operator Provides:
- Bobtail Insurance
- Physical Damage Insurance
- Occupational Insurance
- Legal and Operational Truck
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: OTR 2+ weeks at a time
- Route: Run all 48 states - Willing to do multi-stop
- Level of Touch: must tailgate and be willing to do assisted unload – hauling Windows
- Non-Trucking Liability Insurance (bobtail)
- Workers Compensation Insurance- Occupational Insurance
- Non-owned trailer Physical Damage Insurance in the amount of $20,000.00
- Must be able to scale minimum of 45,000lbs
- Tractor must pass DOT inspection in our shop, prefer 5 years or newer
- Older tractors accepted if in good mechanical and visual condition
- Responsible for all polices and regulations of Rands Trucking, Inc.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have CDL A license
- Must have a minimum of 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
- No more than three places of employment within the past year
- No DUI/DWIs in last 5 years
- No more than three moving violations within the past 3 years
- No more than three minor preventable accidents within 3 years
- No serious moving violations within the past 3 years
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Radius: Prefer drivers in the Midwest/Northeast regions. HOWEVER- will hire from all 48 with less frequent home time
- Six Terminals: Ladysmith, WI – Medford, WI –Chippewa Falls, WI– Grinnell, IA – Mount Vernon, OH – Ringtown, PA
Join a company that cares for its employees and treats each driver like a family member! $3,000 signing bonus, non-forced dispatch, awesome team and HONESTY!
This job search is being conducted by Drive My Way (www.drivemyway.com) on behalf of Rands Trucking Inc.
Driver Types Hired
- Owner Operator
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Min. driver age:||23|
|Min. driving experience:||Less than 1 year|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
More Driving Jobs at Rands Trucking Inc.
CDL A OTR Dry Van Company Driver in Midwest/Northeast
<p>If you're looking to get to the top of your career in a family environment, then ch...