Apply to Southland Transportation
Take the next step in your trucking career today! Complete our safe, secure, and fast application process and apply to Southland Transportation! Once you've completed your driver profile you can apply to additional truck driving jobs with a single click!
Required fields have been highlighted.
About This Job at Southland Transportation
• 2 years Class ‘A’ CDL driving experience
• No DUI, DWI, or Reckless Driving charges in the last seven years
• No major preventable accidents in the last three years
• Must be able to verify last 10 years of employment
• $0.40 – $0.45 per mile depending on region
• Weekly bonuses of up to $.07 per mile
• Load and unload pay
• Layover pay
• Paid Orientation
• Annual Safety Incentive
•$50 Safety Bonus with every clean inspection
• Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
• 401K (with company matching)
• Vacation Pay
• Southland offers premium equipment. All of our tractors are late model.
•70 MPH Trucks.
•Automatic transmission trucks.
• Our drivers are home almost every weekend.
Driver Types Hired
- Company Driver
Equipment Types Hired
- Dry Van
Equipment Experience Accepted
- Dry Van
- Household Goods
- Car Hauler
Required EndorsementsNone specified
CDL Classes Accepted
- Class A
Expediting Experience Required?No, we do not require that applicants have expediting experience.
|Bonuses for extra pickups & dropoffs:||Yes|
Hiring Area By State
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Hiring Area By Province
|Min. driver age:||23|
|Min. driving experience:||24 months|
|Hire a driver who has had their license suspended or revoked:||No|
|Hire a driver with a DWI or DUI:||No|
General Program Offerings
|Spouse rider program:||No|
|Child rider program:||No|
Pay Information for Company Drivers
|Pay for layovers:||Yes|
|Pay for breakdowns:||No|
|Pay for loading and unloading:||Yes|
|Pay for tarp:||No|